Write For Us
TechoGhetto is a science & technology news-consumption destination. Dedicated to guide and influence consumers across the globe. With an emphasis on science, new and upcoming technologies, start-up, gaming, gadgets, and a lot more. Our audience includes techies and non-techies belonging to multiple industries, which makes it the right place to guest-post for tech companies and businesses.
Why Guest Post with TechoGhetto?
We appreciate bloggers with good and valuable content to publish their content with us. In return, we promote your content through our website and all social media channels. With TechoGhetto, you can reach out to a wider audience who are actively and eagerly waiting to engage with great content.
We allow guest bloggers to add up to 2 do-follow links redirecting to their blog, website, or post. Make sure to write great and detailed content to add more backlinks to your website.
Who Should Post at TechoGhetto?
Our answer will be – Everyone, who belongs to the following categories, should publish guest posts with us :
- Those, who want to increase their brand’s or blog’s reach.
- Those, who want to tell their story and think that our audience will be the best to hear them.
- Those, who want to conduct a survey and looking for a tech enthusiast audience to engage.
Editorial Guidelines for Publishing
We encourage our editorial team to provide the best content to our audience. Make sure to :
- Write an error-free, plagiarism-free, and well-structured post.
- Content should be unique, spell checked, and make sense. (use Grammarly)
- Make use of correct facts, grammar, and spellings.
- Non-promotional & Affiliate links will not be accepted.
- Add copyright-free images of high-resolution at least 1 (Mandatory).
- Minimum 500 words in length.
- Articles must be related to our categories or target audience. We don’t publish irrelevant category.
- Do appropriate interlink your blog with our related previous blog (Mandatory).
- Pick the subject or topic which is in trending and which matches the type of posts we publish.
- Avoid spam or broken links in the content.
Remember:- Post your content on the website with fulfilling submission guidelines and don’t send your blog on email.
How to guest post with us?
It is simple to guest post with us but first, please read about us, to understand what we publish. It will help you choose the right topic and content idea.
Want to write for us, You have to follow this process:
- Sign up with TechoGhetto and fill all the mandatory details in the form. You will get a confirmation email, just click on the link to confirm your identity.
- Complete your user profile. add Fill bio, photo, social links and provide other details as asked on our website. Save details and now you are ready to guest post on our website.
- We’ll make your separate author page on our website.
- You can now add your post directly to our website. Make sure that you are submitting the final version of the post and not a draft. It is necessary because editors will approve or disapprove of your content after you submit.
- If you are already registered with us and want to submit a post again, simply log in.
As soon as you submit the post, it enters our moderation system and checked manually by our team. To get it approved, you should follow our rules and tips carefully (as given in the next section).
Note: You can also become a regular contributor at TechoGhetto if you want. Just keep coming up with awesome content and publish as many posts as you want, We will contact you to offer a position.
Once you submit your post with us, give us some time to review your content and its scope. Our editors receive so many publishing requests, so we will queue your post for publishing once it is reviewed properly.
If there are slight changes in the post or you forgot to follow some of our guidelines, we will let you know about it so that you could correct it. To save time for both parties, it will be better to double-check your content as per our guidelines.
You will be notified about the acceptance or rejection of your content. If not approved by us, we won’t hold any exclusive rights for that content and you may publish it anywhere else.